Friday, December 29, 2006

Yeah!

I woke up today feeling good. I told mum proudly that I felt much much better and that I was sure that I will have a good appetite tonight. I said I wanted my favourite dish she cooked - Mui Choi Zhu Yok (preserved vegetables fried with pork). She said she will throw in another dish I like - steam chicken with Jews ears and 'silver needles'.

Lucky for me, I was really better. I was able to eat without regurgitating from the hole in front or behind (ok, another sick description). So, the good news is - I HAVE RECOVERED! *Pop champagne*

I would like to thank all my friends who have shown their concern in one way or another. It feels good to know that you are being missed, and that someone out there cares for you. It warmed my heart tremendously during this down period, not to mention the rainy, gloomy weather.

To all my friends out there, and my concerned readers (er... not that there are many la ;p), thanks for your care and concern. I love you all! *Mucks*

No comments: