Saturday, December 23, 2006

Weak...

Sick, weak, aching… That how I feel now. I feel hot, yet cold. The heat seems trapped in my body, ready to gush out once given the chance. Yet I cant withstand the fan that’s blowing in my mum’s direction. Yes, not even blowing in my direction. I hid in the room whole night yesterday.

Havent had a single grain in my mouth for the whole day. Besides LSing yesterday, I puked my guts out this morning. I think there is nothing else left in me to come out from either hole (sick joke).

My body is aching all over. There is this pain in my chest and right arm that kept me awake most day. I dragged myself to my facial, and somehow agreed to do a massage as well. I am not a spa/massage person. Why do I have the bad feeling that I am gonna be bruised all over tomorrow?

Mum is sick too. She had a party to attend today, but we told her not to go, if she was still not feeling well. Bro was supposed to send her to drop the gifts, then send her back. Somehow, he didn’t. And she ended up staying at the party. Cant understand some people. Cant you tell when someone is really sick? Why do you have to insist that person stay, knowing that she is sick, and needs rest, and will not enjoy herself thoroughly? My mum, being the weak-minded her, must have said yes.

I finally convinced myself I needed a doctor in the evening. Dragged myself to Tiong Bahru to the only clinic that opens till 12am, even on pubic holidays. And the doctor said I can only eat plain porridge and fruits and vegetables for the next 2 days. Bah! So much for my Xmas celebration!

Gangster (I nearly typed her name. Must be really sick) must be worried about the party tomorrow. She called me at least 3 times today to check on the arrangements. There seems some discrepancy in the timing. Well, please don’t blame a sick person for not organizing the party properly (trying to push away the blame).

I feel like sleeping, but my chest pain and body ache is killing me. Will try to catch some sleep.

No comments: