Thursday, December 21, 2006

Man Vs Dog

People who know me well will know that Elfie is my 心肝宝贝. I spend a lot of time with him and on him.

When people date me and I tell them I have to go home first, they will ask me why.

‘I need to cook for my dog.’ Is my usual reply. And they will look at me in a strange way. Yes, I cook for my dog. Very weird meh? Dogs also need to eat mah. And my dog eats HCF (which is Home Cooked Food, in case you don’t know), so I need to cook for him.

I am taking leave next week. Yes, a whole week off. Because I am spaying my dog, and I need to nurse him back with TLC. When I told this to my colleague, she rolled her eyes and said ‘Not your dog again!’. She thought I was traveling hahahahah!

I love my dog. I am sure most of you will have read this before:

Reasons why dogs are better than men:

* Dogs don’t talk back at you.
* Dogs will still come to you even after you scold/spank them. (Not that I enjoy spanking mine)
* Dogs will welcome you home after a tiring day at work.
* Dogs entertain you when you are bored.
* Dogs entertain you when you are bored, even when they are tired and sleeping.
* Dogs will stay by your side when you go out together, and will not roam away (at least mine doesn’t ;p) when they see bitches around them.
* Dogs will remain faithful to you.

Having said that, I am NOT saying that all men are no good, of course (I still want to get married one ok! Hahahah). Men, still have their appeal because:

* A nice man will pamper you, and treat you like a princess/queen.
* A nice man will look after your every need.
* A nice man will not mind you wanting to look after his every need.
* A nice man will put your needs ahead of his own.
* A nice man will give you pleasant surprises once in a while.
* A nice man will come to your rescue when you need him to.
* And well, you need a nice man to, erm… extend your/his family line wahahahaha

Every woman needs a man AND a dog.

Right?

Right.

*Silly grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"merry christmas!" wishes TuT.
"a dog can't wish you that" adds TuT