Thursday, December 28, 2006

Manhood

As you can see, I have not blogged for a few days. Because stupid blogger had been giving problems!

Anyway, nothing much to blog about. Been sick, sick and sicker (more sick?). I thought I was feeling better, but I was wrong. Yesterday came the worst of the LS. Kept me up all night, and left me weak all day.

Mum was out to care for her grand-nephews. What about me, mum? I thought I felt hungry, but was to tired to go down to buy (anyway, I couldnt take outside food. Whatever I ate outside, will end up in the toilet bowl as puke), and too lazy to cook porridge, I cooked myself instant noodles. Bad choice. That ended up in my toiet bowl almost as instantly as I cooked them...

Oh, Elfie lost his manhood yesterday. Yes, I sterilised him. Dog-lover-neighborhood friend helped fetch him to the clinic in the morning. He said he couldnt help fetch him back because he had something on in the afternoon. But I shouldnt have any problem because Elfie will probably still be groggy from the anesthetics. But being the kiasu me, I asked mum to go with me, in case I couldnt handle dog and cab.

Lucky I did that. Because goggy your head, Elfie was up and jumping when the clinic assistant took him out. I wondered if he went under GA at all... Even when he reached home, he was up and about all day. Yes, he walked abit funny, but not groggy at all lor. Which is good lah... He doesnt seemed to be in pain at all.

My Elfie is a brave boy (Ah Gua?).

No comments: