Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Santa Is Coming to Town

The footsteps of Santa is creeping closer and closer. No mood to work now…

Was helping Ping look through some Christmas menu for her company’s Christmas party. Oh my office has one too! Its next Thursday! So I have a Christmas lunch on Thursday, an annual party on Thursday night. Woohoo! I’m gonna be one big fat pig man! Imagine all the ham and sausages and turkey and log cakes I am gonna stuff into my stomach!

Lose the 10kg? Fat chance!

Mum was asking if we want to go India during the CNY period. India???? Most of us shook our heads. Very vigorously. No way I am going India, unless I die die have to!

Ok, I know India is a beautiful place, full of culture, and the people there are nice. BUT, I am not one to go to such places lor. Maybe HP will like it. She likes to explore culture and scenery and stuff. Me? I only know how to enjoy the food and shopping hahahaha.

Ok ok, I am one uncultured pig!

Can start counting down to Christmas!

No comments: