Tuesday, December 12, 2006

...........................

I was planning to blog about my dinner with A, F, and P yesterday, but all of a sudden, I was struck with an unknown source of gloominess. I felt nauseous, but there was nothing much to puke. I had a sudden desire to go to the toilet and poke into my throat and puke my lungs out.

Funny, I should be very happy now. Holiday mood. Boss not around. Lots of pressies. Long leave coming. But but but… Why do I feel this way?

Find something to perk myself up.

Food…

I shall go home and wrap my pressies tonight.

I think I know why…

I shall work on making myself happy today.

Wrap pressies…

I am talking nonsense liao…

I have to collect some pressies from L. Have to meet them before Xmas…

I have to wrap pressies…

I think I have said that 3 times liao…

Sigh…

No comments: