Monday, February 05, 2007

Greetings From Taipei

Me in Taipei now. All I can say is tired tired tired... But fun fun fun! We did not stick to our original itinerary, because we stay out late everyday, sleep late everyday, wake up late everyday. 3 of us gals chit chat till the wee hours of the morning every night. From what we would do if we win 390million, to whether pubic hair will grow white when we grow old, to whether men can be trusted. Its been a long time since I sleep so late. No 3am, no bed time. There was one day we slept at 6am! That is the reason why we changed most of our itinerary. But then I don't mind, because i have been here before and have been to the places I wanted to go, so I am fine. The next 2 days will probably be relaxing along the streets of Xi Men Ding, or Taipei 101.

I took lots of photos, most of them boliao ones, and of food. Of course, there are photos of 3 of us, but then, that is for our eyes only, and if I do put them here, you know its gonna be blocked out ;p.

Its now 2.14am, and we are still chatting away while I am typing this. YL is watching TV, and LA is making ear rings for YL. I think, tonight will be another night spent on chit chatting.

I will be back on 6 Feb night. And I think I will sleep all the way throughout the flight back to Singapore.

Meanwhile, if you will excuse me now, I need to go back to concentrate on my conversation with the gals.

No comments: