Wednesday, February 21, 2007

19 Feb 2007 - Chu Er

This is the day the Beach Gals gather for the New Year. Has been the tradition for many many years. This year, as it had been for many years too, we met at Director’s house. It was supposed to be a gathering-cum-housewarming session. Director moved house again. Although still in the same district just a few blocks away, but it’s a bigger unit than her old one. And more nicely done up too ;p.

It was a pot luck thingy, and everyone brought something. I had wanted to bring salad, but then decided that chicken wing would be a better option. But then, on the day itself, I realized that Director also prepared chicken wings. Well, more is better than less right? But hor, Director didn’t say that we had to prepare her other guests’ (her family and relatives and other friends) share as well, so it was abit… Not enough lor… Hehehe…

Some of us, like me, went to Director’s house to cook, and got suan.. Aiyah… chicken wing must eat hot then nice mah… If cold cold, not nice right? And I also helped Director cook her chicken wing mah… *mumble mumble* Good thing HP helped me with the cooking, because I don’t know how to use a deep fryer

I brought Elfie with me. It was a mistake, because there were kids around, and I am afraid that Elfie is not very good with kids. He is terrified of them! I worried that he might get aggressive if he feels too irritated, so I carried him on my lap throughout. The kids kept asking me to let him roam freely… but I rather not…

And he did not pee for the 6 hours he was there, so I got abit worried. You see, I do not like him to hold his pee for too long. But no matter what I did, he just didn’t wanna pee, so I left a little early so I could let him out to pee. I hope I did not spoil any of the gal’s mood…

And yes, Elfie did an ultra-super-long pee when I dropped him on the grass the moment I stepped out from the cab. I think, it was a relief for him too…

No comments: