Friday, February 23, 2007

Kara-forever-oke

KTV anyone? Bubbles suddenly said that she has not been singing for a long time, and asked if I wanted to extend the booking we had for a company fuction next week, so we can both sing to our heart’s content after that. Haha… Yes, we both love to sing. In fact, most of the Beach gals love singing, yeah?

I remember the time when HP made me sing Jay Chou’s 珊瑚海 for the Nth time, and no matter how many times we tried, the end result was the same – H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. ! This is one damn challenging song man! Try it, you know what I mean.

When I was in Taipei, LA also chose this song, and I accepted the challenge once again. And of course, the result was the same. When the chorus part came, we both burst out laughing after I sang one note. Really horrible lor. I would say, I am not that bad a singer, but when it comes to this song, I admit defeat. I can’t do it.

Even after practicing it many many times at home and in the office, I still can’t do it nicely in KTV. Maybe, it’s the wrong key (yeah, blame it on the key)?

KTV anytime soon, gals?

No comments: