Monday, February 12, 2007

Boss Back

I am posting a quick and short one, before I start work today. You see, my boss is back, and if you had been reading for a while, you will know that I am damn stressed when boss is back. Ok, I admit – I damn scared of boss one lor, can?

When boss is back, I don’t dare to make any appointments, in case I need to work late (which is usually the case anyway, if boss comes into office). And I hate to disappoint anyone by last minute telling that person 'I can't make it'.

When boss is back, I don’t usually lunch out, because I need to ‘stand by’, in case boss needs me around ‘suddenly’.

When boss is back, I come to work early early, because I need to clear things, before boss comes in, so I can give my full attention to boss.

When boss is back, I usually become a panda temporarily, because boss likes to work late (I am lucky, my record is only 1am), and I usually stay with boss in the office. So I come early, go home also ‘early’. So I sleep ‘early’, wake up early also.

When boss is back, I don’t blog that much, because I am busy lor. So if you don’t see any new post, please don’t think that something happened to me, or I MIA on purpose. I will be back one ok.

You may wonder why I am still staying put in this job, if I am like so damn stressed and unhappy. You see, money makes the world go round. My pay being not bad here, and bonus not too bad also (I hope), I will tahan for the time being, for the sake of money.

I like money.

Don’t you?

No comments: