Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Back

Hellooooooooooooooooo... Me back in Singapore. Arrived at Changi Airport at 11.15pm last night. Damn shacked.... By the time I finish unpacking and washing up, was already about 2am. Was supposed to get back to work today, but was too tired, and failed to drag my arse out of my bed this morning, so decided to take another day off to recuperate from the trip.

As I said, Taipei was full of fun, food, and laughter, but tiring. Trust me, try walking along bumpy streets on a pair of cheap, cushionless boots for hours, you know what I mean. I learnt to appreciate my pair of Nike....

I took lots of photos, many of us eating, because YL promised Mich to take pictures of our food to show her kekeke... Of course, there are pictures of the places we went to, and the things we did. I will post them up when I get back to office (I guess by now all of you know I sometimes cant blog at home, not to mention posting pictures >_<).
JNC called us a couple of times during the trip. I think she missed YL, and maybe a part of her wished that she was with us in Taipei. JNC, I am sure there will be a time when all of us can take time off and go on a holiday together. We do not mind your kids with us, really (But I think SHE minds her kids coming along with us kekeke).

Ok, I have lots of laundry to do, and things to pack. Will be back to blog about my trip. CYA!

No comments: