Monday, February 12, 2007

Lesbian

I am back! For a while… You see, boss just told me boss won’t be coming in. So I relak relak abit now…

I have got some possible work-related good news again. Hope it materializes, then I think I will be happier, feel more fulfilled?

Maybe I should take this opportunity to finish my Taipei post ya? Yes I should. If not when boss comes in, I lagi no time to do it. (Sorry, I really not able to upload the photos. Somehow the error page keeps appearing)

You know, I think I have the tendency to change my sexual preference. Nowadays, or should I say always, I like to look at girls. Wherever I go, I will have this urge to look for pretty, sexy girls around me.

Like in Taipei, I kept gawking at LA. (Shit, I hope she doesn’t think I am weird!)

Like in Taipei, while waiting for the MTR, I saw this girl with really long, nice legs. I point her out to LA, and after that kept looking at her.

Like last Saturday, on my way to the MRT, I detoured to Burger King to get a drink, I saw this woman wearing off shoulder blouse in front of me. She was wearing normal bra, with straps, so it showed from the off shoulder blouse. I had this urge to pull the straps tight tight, then let it go ‘piak’!

Do you think I am weird?

No comments: