Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thank You Buddha

Today is the first day I come back to work, and I totally no mood to work! Yes yes, I know… I never have the mood to work, anyway…

Maybe, I should find work that is own time, own target. Wanna work, work. No mood to work, then declare off day. How shiok can that be? Wait till I strike that S$10Million New Year Toto, I shall fulfill my dream. Or, let me strike that S$2Million Big Sweep, I am also happy enough.

Today my company got Lang Sai. Reminds me of the time in my ex-ex-company, where they will throw our company products sample and everyone will grab. So fun! Oh ya, the Lang Sai also gave a 4D number leh. Must go buy…

Alternative is: find a rich man who is willing to marry me and support me for the rest of my life, and give me unlimited money to spend. NOW, isn’t that shioker than shiok? But then… where got such good things one?

School always teach – you have to work hard for your future; you have to earn what you want. Even the song also sings: she works hard for her money. You don’t work hard, you don’t get money, and you don’t get what you want so easily.

But then, how about those born with silver spoon in their mouths? Must be their ancestors work damn hard so it benefit their descendents’ descendents’ descendents.

Since I don’t work very hard, and I assume that maybe my ancestors did not work hard enough to benefit me, I shall conclude that my returns are not that high, as compared to some of my friends. I should thank Buddha that I have what I already have, based on the fact that I have not worked so hard, and yet can still get what I have.

Thank you Buddha. I will work harder so that next year, I shall get more, if not equivalent to what some of my friends got this year.

No comments: