Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Naked Face?

Me super no mood to work today. But then, since when did I have any mood to work? Kekekeke…

Bubbles has gone for her manicure, and I am alone where I am sitting. Bored sia… *On some music*

One of the regulars blogs I follow mentioned that her boyfriend liked to see her with naked face, and that he told her that ‘natural is best’.

What you think?

My opinion? Bullshit lor.

I mean, try going for your first date with a naked face, or your most at-home-natural-look, see if he wants to date you again.

Men, or rather, human beings, are always attracted to beautiful things la. No matter how they always say ‘looks are not important’, or ‘it’s the inner beauty that will last forever’, look still do count.

See how many extra-marital affairs happened, because wives did not bother to upkeep their looks after marriage.

See if your neighbours who always see you in your geeky glasses, messy hair, face with nothing but pimple cream, wanna date you.

See if a guy whom you met on a bad hair day, or without your make up and fake lashes on, will ask you for your number.

To my that regular-blog-I-follow fellow blogger: Don’t be fooled by your boyfriend, ok. He only said that to make you happy. Take it with a pinch of salt, and continue to make yourself beautiful.

No comments: