Thursday, February 22, 2007

加油!

YAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN…

I feel so lazy… Yes, I AM lazy…

Can I don’t work??

Maybe I don’t like what I am doing… That’s why I always don’t feel like working, no mood to work etc etc etc…

I have a Lo Hei lunch today with my boss and team. After that boss is coming back for meeting with her boss. Hope she won’t stay after that… *cross fingers*

Actually, I should count myself lucky already, that boss does not always come back. The time I see boss is only like, once a month for 2weeks max? Sometimes once every 2 months? So, yes I am lucky de… So hopefully before boss gets posted back here, I can find another role… *cross fingers and toes*

It is predicted that those born under my zodiac sign will have a lot of 小人 in the year of the Pig, and we are advised to get a metallic pagoda to chase away those 小人… *makes a mental note to get a metallic pagoda*

But then, I have to say that I have always been quite lucky, in some ways. Despite the many 小人I have encountered, I have quite a few 贵人 as well. Although I have not been doing very well in my career, that, I feel, has only got myself to blame. For not being ambitious enough. For focusing on the wrong things in life. For not being zealous/enthusiastic/passionate enough in what I do. For not knowing what I want to do. And still, I managed to do somewhat good enough for all the things I did or did not do. Because I have some good friends, some 贵人, who are always there to help me.

I know who you are, you know who you are. Thanks! *Hugs & muaks!*

Now, what I need to do is to get a new notebook, decide on what I want, set a goal, and go achieve it.

Go, Rose, go!

No comments: