Wednesday, February 21, 2007

16 Feb 2007 - Reunion Dinner

Happy me! We have half a day off today! Yippee! Good thing, because I can do some last minute shopping, and cleaning up of my room. I really have not got anything new to wear, so if I really can’t find anything nice, I will have to make do with at least a piece of polo shirt from Giordano lol.

Lucky for me, I managed to find some nice tops that I can fit into and look not that fat at Future State in Takashimaya (surprise surprise, because I have not been able to fit into ANY of their clothes And not look fat for MANY donkey years!). Trust me, I have not stepped into any of their shops for many many years, because I know that their clothes are designed for slim slim people ONLY. And their biggest size is M, so how can I, a sometimes-M-sometimes-L person fit into anything at all? Can you imagine how happy I was when I bought not 1, but 4 pieces of tops there? I went home a very happy girl *grin*

We are having our reunion dinner today, because bro’s girlfriend is joining us, and she can only make it today, because, well, her own family is doing their reunion on the actually day. We would be doing the usual steamboat thingy. Mum specially went to get a steamboat set just for tonight.

My last post in the year of the Dog.

Happy New Year to all, and may all HUAT ah in the year of the PIG!

No comments: