Thursday, August 17, 2006

Try...

I am at home now. Let me try to blog abit see whether can or not. Maybe short short one can ;p. Me watching tv now. Repeat telecast of the show, cant remeber what is the title. The show about doctors, who joined the Life Force that goes to Third World Countries to help the African tribes, ulu China villages etc. There was this particular scene:

Gal discovers she has cancer. She had this boyfriend who loved her very much and they were about to get married. Gal wanted to break off with him so he will not know about her illness, and will not be sad. Question I want to ask is - If you are in the gal's shoes, will you tell the guy about your illness, and share your woes with him? Or will you do the same as the gal in the show, keep it from him and leave him so he will not be sad when you are gone?

I dont know. Maybe ony when it really happens then I will know what I would do. To me, if the guy really loves me, then he will probably want to be there for me, no matter how sick, ugly I become. Right? If we just break off like that, both of us may have the unfulfilled feeling with us for the rest of our lives. Yes, he will be sad if I die, but, time will heal everything mah, right? And the fond momeries of us together will always be in our hearts, nonthing can change that. If I just break up with him, he may wonder for the rest of his life what ever happened. Isnt that more torturing? To me it is.

Better stop now. Wait laptop hang. Hehehhe....

Good night!

No comments: