Thursday, August 10, 2006

KL Here I Come!!!

Me going to KL tomorrow night!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!! Am taking the 10pm coach from Singapore, so will reach KL around 4am in the morning. Me and mum will try to catch a cab from the bus station since no one volunteers to come and pick us #$@%#.
Well, I understand la. Cannot be waking my bro-in-law up just to come and pick us up rite? Mr L also. So... poor us will just have to cross our fingers and hope that there are cabs around that area at that time.
Its the Malaysia Mega-sale now!!! Hope to get some real good deals there. Shoes especially. I need black shoes. My monster at home has chewed both my black heels to pieces #%^$%!@#. And not learning. Trust me, I DO discipline him. But he is one that does not answer to spanking and smacking. The more you smack him, the more shiok he is, the more excited he becomes. I suspect he is a little psycho. Oh, and he likes to follow us to the loo, and lie on the floor while we do our business. Should I say he is loyal? Or he has a fetish for toilet smells? hahahahahaha
We has our GBU retreat just before National Day. I was actually not too involved in it. Did not want to be. But, inevitably, I was pulled into it by people. Well, not that I am not willing to. I know it is only good for me to get to know people that I am going to work with probably for the next few years. So I went. As usual, I try to enjoy myself since I cannot escape from it. I did. The crowd is fun. Just that I am still in my hermit mood, so not really able to switch to my social butterfly mood in such a short span of time.
Actually, I can be quite stubborn. No one can force me to do things that I dont want to. If I choose to do it, I will do it happily. Or at least I will try. Bubbles always say I am a good gal. Cos I always listen to her (ahahaha I really think so). Like if she asked me to blog, I will. If she asked me to join the dinner, I did. Not bcos I admire her so much that I do whatever she asks me to, but rather, I do not mind doing the things that she asks. So since I am not doing anything in particular, so why not just do something worthwhile for me or for someone else? Right? Right.
Things that I like to do, of cos I will do it most willingly without needing ayone to tell me to. Like scrapbooking, though I am not even good at it, but I enjoy it. Like work (especially this one), I do not really enjoy it, so I delay doing things. Boss just told me off this morning for 'not being on the ball enough'. Though whatever happened was no fault of mine, I do admit that I have been slacking alot. Been doing things halfheartedly. Therefore, unproductive. I have been pulling my socks, yes. But whenever I made up my mind to, I kenna from my boss, and that makes me fall back into my slacking self.
To be honest, she has been considerably nice to me already, taking into account the kind of work I have been handing in. I should be judging her based on other people's opinion. Reason being she will definitely treat me differently bcos I belong to 'her gang'. Therefore I seriously think that I should be doing much better than now. I will. Bcos I do not want to lose my job too! Hahahahaha
Ms HP and I went PS to shop for scrapbook stuff yesterday. MWL is having a moving out sale, so I am there to grab while Ms HP is there to browse. She ended up buying more than me. Hahahahhaha. Then we headed to Spotlight. And found more scrapbooking stuff! We were so excited!!! And spent more money there. We spent the whole 3 hours. in the 2 shops and spent a total of $300+. We had a little consolation bcos as we were going down to the basement looking for food, we discovered there is an instant lucky dip and lucky draw! We quickly joined the queue. I got a notebook from 'My exgf something something' (cant remember the title) and Ms HP got a T-shirt. I gave her the notebook cos she was like oogling at it for the longest time. We filled in about 8 or 9 lucky draw coupons. First prize is OSIM I-ecology (or is it I-Squeeze??). not too bad huh. My mum had been talking about getting a massage chair and if I get picked for the first prize, it will be a nice gift for her.
Its 8pm, and I am still in the office. Waiting for boss to finish her stuff and come back and say 'Oh, you are still around'. No la, I need her to sign some documents, and need to find out if she is coming into the office tomorrow. Gangster said she was told that boss will be coming in half a day. I hope its the morning half, cos I want to go off on time tomorrow to celebrate Gangster's birthday, and also to set off for KL!!!! I am getting excited just by talking about it!!!!
KL here I come!!!!

No comments: