Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bubbles asked me this before: Do I still feel empty (She reads my blog)? Yes wor.. I think so... I still feel empty...

Everyone has a purpose or goal in life... What is mine? I seriously dont know and despite having thought about it, I still have not the slightest idea.

Family - I do try to spend more time with my mum nowadays. I know I should treasure the time I have with her. My siblings, I am not that close to them... My eldest sis stays too far, second sis seldom comes home, my brother... I supposed we have developed that "only talk when necessary" attitude with each other. My dog, yes he is the one that I spends most time with, besides my mum. Well, putting aside the fact that I love dogs, I have to be a responsible owner. Since I have made the decision to buy him, I should make sure that I have a happy and healthy dog.

Career - This is one serious problem I have: I do not know what I want to do. My friends have all known what they wanted (or at least I feel they do) to do since school days. Accounts, media work, human resource, marketing, or be it housewife. I feel this is the least a person should know. Why is it that I feel it so difficult to pinpoint something that I am really passionate about, that I really want to make it my career? Everyone has achieved something at this point of their lives - title, money, house, car. What have I achieved? Nothing.

Relationship - This is another failure in my life. Seems like the men in my life (other than my father and my brother) are only interested in my body, or my money (not that I have plenty). I think that is enough said, no need to elaborate further. Is there anyone, will there ever be anyone, who is interested in me as a person?

Friends - This is the only thing I can be proud of. I have friends that will stand by me in times of need. Though there are many things that I keep to myself, I appreciate all the help and companionship offered to me whenever I needed them (Or whenever you gals felt that I needed them) most. You know who you are.

So, what can I conclude? That I am a total failure? Maybe I am....

No comments: