Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bubbles is off to KL... Envy envy... Nevermind, my turn will come soon... heehhehe....

I have been good... Been pulling my socks alot higher.... hahahha... But still need to make time to blog abit so my life can be balanced and not just work work work... ;p

But hor... nothing much happened and I have nothing much to blog wor... How???

Nevermind just talk nonsense.. hehe

Gangster is coming back for meeting and also celebrate birthday... We so happy wor... me and Bubbles... Its so hard to get everyone together nowadays cos either they are working overseas or busy with their family and work here.... So must cherish everytime we get a full attendance... hahahaha.... But JB-ren will be outstantioned next week wor... Will she be able to make it back on time to join us? Hope so....

Some of you reading here may be wondering why so many pseudos used here.... hahahha... cos we dont want pple to know exactly who we talking about mah... In case someone we dont want to know that we are so close comes in here accidentally... Then we all die very uglily (got such a word??)...

My boss coming back soon... Sianzzz... I really hope she doesnt extend her stay after the meeting... And please dont make me come back and work on National Day... I will feel very very miserable... Go back and do your work after your meeting ok boss!

Everyone out there... Keep your fingers crossed for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

No comments: