Monday, August 21, 2006

Love or Responsibility?

I realise that I have been using very simple language in my posts. I see other people one all very cheem one leh.. And their language like damn power one.... Is it my English deteriorate after so many years? Sad.....
Seems like I am planning alot of trips this year. KL with a few of the Beach Gals in September, Bangkok or HCM during the October long weekend, Taipei in November, Macau in December. Like travel once a month. Can I really do all that or not?? I like, overbook myself hor... Maybe should postpone Taipei to early next year. Ms HP gonna scold me... Wah lucky she ok.. I think she too busy to scold me... Hahahaha
I was talking to R over MSN yesterday. He sounded quite sian with his relationship.. Seems too much for him to bear, and his gf dont wanna give way. Well, no compromise then too bad lor. Either he works harder, or give the gf up lor right? I cant do anything to help him, except maybe listen. Then this morning, I got some offline messages from him. I was quite surprised to see the messages, bcos I thought I made myself pretty clear to him. He said something like I was not online for the past week, and he was like quite disappointed not to 'see' me. And that he was trying not to come online to see if I was there, but he couldnt help it. And that part of him desire for love, but on the other hand he needs to be responsible. What is he trying to tell me? Am I reading too much into it?
Whats more, I dont he fits my bill as well. I know I shouldnt be choosy now, but still.... Must have some standards right? He is not a bad guy, but just not what I am looking for lor. He knows I am trying to keep a distance... So maybe I should just continue to keep the distant hor.... I certainly do not want to break them up!
I highlighted my hair yesterday, can see a few streaks of brown now. Looks quite ok. Maybe will boost my tao Hua Yun also hahahahahha.

No comments: