Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Let Nature Take Its Own Course

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN TO SOMETHING FROM BLOGSKIN.COM??????

I have been struggling to change, but being the IT idiot I am, I have not figured out how. And I am too paiseh to ask FP peeps again. How? Anyone can tell me step by step or not????

Anyway, for now I will make do with what I have lor. What to do… Who ask me to be so stupid when it comes to these things?

Met up with J and Y yesterday. Had a good chat with them. As usual, they were filling me juicy news from my ex-ex company. Made me laugh and laugh. We went to Lemongrass at Heeren for dinner. Y smsed me to say they would be late, so I decided to shop around first. But after 5 minutes, I decided to just wait outside the restaurant. Why? Bcos I felt so old!!!! Everyone shopping around me was like, in their teens? Or early 20s at most. I felt so out of place man! So I guai guai stood outside the restaurant and waited for them there. Finally they arrived. I quickly walked into the restaurant, where the age is more evenly distributed. I told Y, ya old people also need to eat, so stay in the restaurant safer. Hahahahha.

Dinner was not so great. We ordered a black olive rice, stir fried kai lan, black pepper beef, and a chicken tom yum soup (Cos J is allergic to seafood mah). The soup was milk base, so not the usual tom yum soup we drink. Not so spicy too. The kai lan had so damn much garlic inside, Y and I woke up the next morning with the garlic smell still in our mouths! Yucks! The black pepper beef was…. ok. The block olive rice had nothing inside. 3 of us were constantly complaining over dinner.

After dinner we decided to treat ourselves to some nice desserts. Marche had been taken over by Village. Though the concept is pretty much the same, the quality of the food has a hell lot of difference. Even though we did not try the main courses, we can tell by the crowd. It was only 8pm when we reached there, and it was half empty. Not to mention that J’s waffle was not properly toasted, my strawberry dunno what was lousy, Y’s brownie was passable la. I did not take any photos, cos they were not worth wasting my memory and energy to take my camera out hahaha.

Y had been asking me about my relationship over MSN. I did not update her cos I did not know what to say. But over coffee, J casually asked me again, so I told her it was over. She did not seem very surprised. Maybe she had anticipated this ending all along? I briefly told her what happened, and she said it must have been bad, bcos in her opinion, I am a very tolerant gal, and if I can give an ultimatum, it must be up to me neck already. I was like ‘hahaha’, am I still the tolerant gal she knows? Hahahaha… Maybe, maybe not.

This Y, am chatting with her now. And she is dying to set me up with another ex-colleague’s BIL. I told her no way man. Hahaha. Matchmaking never works for me. Bubbles had wanted to set me up with Ben. But before I can get to meet him, they ended up together and now he is her hubby! Ahahaha. And what about Eric? No news! Am I that bad or what???? @_@

Anyway, I will let nature take its course. Have, have. Don’t have, don’t have. If it is meant to be, it will come my way some day.

No comments: