Friday, August 04, 2006

KL - I'll be back!

Bubbles just came back from KL... She was like so excited and the first thing she told me when I got into the office was "We should go KL! The party scene there is sooo vibrant! Just like old times!".

I had been planning to go next week, mainly to 'escape' from reality hahahaha... But not wanting to impose on people, plus trying to save on air tickets, plus no coach tickets available, I cancelled the trip.

BUT, its ok... We are planning another trip end of August! Yeah!!! Bubbles, me, JB-ren and Teacher... the latter 2 have not yet replied la... Hopefully they can make it... I think it will be fun!

Here is what we planned (tentatively):

Friday evening take coach to KL. Reach there about 10+ 11. Check into hotel, most likely Concorde. Rest abit, wash up then its party time! Saturday go shopping (will ask my sis to bring us to 1U, Midvalley, and The Curve), mani-pedi, makan. If got energy at nite go party again hahahaha. Sunday go eat dimsum, shop abit then head back home. Sounds good? hehehe

Think I need a break soon... Although I just went there not too long ago, but going with friends is different. The things you do and the places you go to will be different. Like if I go there alone or to visit Mon, I will never go party. Well.... mainly bcos the places they bring me to are.... not to my likings... Hahahahah... I am not saying there is a generation gap ok... ;p I have to say the food in KL is FANTASTIC! So far I liked everything I ate there.... Even Bubbles said so.... Yes! I am looking forward to it!

Meanwhile, I shall just get prepared to get nagged at, Bubbles, I will try not to show my flustered/constipated face when she is around... I will try...

No comments: