Monday, August 28, 2006

My Weekend

Elfie is finally a legal entity! I got his license in the mail today. Must tell mum to buy 4D hahahhaa. I had been pushing off getting his license for a long time. I also brought him for his heartworm test today. Result was negative, so I started him on his interceptor today. So exx leh... 6 tablets for $55! But then, for the good of him not getting infested with all sorts of worms, I guess its worth the money lor. Oh, and Dr Ling discovered he only have one testicle. The other one is not 'dropped' yet. She said that this will increase his chances of getting cancer, so it would be good to sterilise him early. Sob sob... Ok Elfie baby, let you enjoy your manhood for a while more...

Went to the Settler's Cafe today with Ms HP, L and D. Its quite fun actually, not as boliao as I thought it would be. I actually enjoyed myself playing those games. First we played this game that was alot like Monopoly. Main motive was to earn as much money as possible before you reach 'Retirement'. Everyone had to choose a career and a salary card. I was a doctor, but was earning the least amongst them! $60,000!. D earned the most with $100,000. Along the way, we can buy house, stocks, and also get married and have children! And can you imagine, I had like 4 kids??? Quite funny and well, fun la. In the end, yes I earned the least money. Well, its just a game isnt it?

The next game we played was a little boring. We have to balance blocks of different shapes and sizes on this round plank. Each player takes turns to remove one block at a time and not topple the plank over. Boring right? Next!

This game is more interesting. Its a strategy game. Each player chooses a colour and is given a stack of strategy cards each. The objective is to get across the river. In the stack of cards there is putting stones and planks to help you get across, remove stones or planks to prevent others from getting across, stop one player from moving etc etc. Quite interesting. Ms HP and me ended up stopping each other all the time hahahaha.

Overall, I would recommend this place if you have a long boring afternoon with nothing to do with a group of friends. Its a fun way to while your time away.

I was watching this talk show on Ch54 on SCV. I really admire these people's guts. Bcos they can really bare their souls in front of the whole nation and not worry about how others look at them. Although Singapore also has this kind of talk show, somehow I feel that the level of frankness and openness cannot be compared to that of Taiwan. This episode was talking about how you and your ex would go after pating ways and how it would affect your current relationship. They invite 2 couples, with their exes to the show and talk about the issue. And they really talked about what they did, like how the guy would try to kiss the ex-gf after they broke up and he was already in another relationship, in front of his current gf! I wonder if they would have a super big fight after the show....

Well, maybe the things you dont get will always keep you wondering how things would be like. Right? Thats human. Never satisfied with what they have. Sigh.... I promise I will try to be contented. I will cherish what I have. Promise I will try....

Another variety show was about this guy with his mum. There were 4 gals present too, and his mum was supposed to guess which one is her son’s gf. How to guess? Well, the guy gets to hug and kiss everyone of the 4 gals, and through these hugs and kisses the mum supposed to judge their reactions and guess lor. What the…. A bit demeaning isn’t it? I wonder how the gf can stand it, cos if it was meeeeeeeee, I would have given him many tight slaps for being so intimate with the other gals. Really, I guessed the wrong gal too, cos he was like so engrossed in a kiss with this other gal.

I had been good. Been starting a bit of my exercise – hip rotation. Supposed to be sucking in my tummy and rotating my hips 50 times clockwise and vice versa. Been doing it for a week. BUT…. I have been bad this morning. My bro tempted me with a huge piece of Tiramisu from Secret Recipe. And I succumbed….. I will do double hip rotations this week!

Fats fats fats calories calories calories please stay away from me!

No comments: