Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Some Phuket Trip... Some Serious Ranting....

Today is a Wednesday, but it feels like a Monday – Blue. I have no mood to do anything.

I have no mood to work.

I have no mood to play.

I have no mood to chat.

I don’t even have the mood to blog.

But since I am not in the mood to do anything, but I have to do something in order not to fall asleep, I will choose the thing I feel like doing most, out of the least – I will blog.

Many people (Actually not that many la, since I dont think many people I know reads my blog) ask me why I blog.

Well, I started blogging because I felt that I had left too many memories of mine go unremembered.

I blog because this is one venue where I can vent all my anger and frustrations in.

I blog because this is the place I leave all my memories, be it beautiful, sad, angry.

I blog because this is one way my friends can keep in touch with me, despite not meeting up.

I blog because when I blog, I realize that there are many things I should have done, but did not do.

I blog because I realize there are many things I should not have done, but I did.

I blog because this is a place where I can reflect upon my words and actions.

I need a bed. So I can make sure I wake up from the right side everyday. So nothing will go wrong everyday. So everyday will NOT be blue.

Ok. Let me continue with my trip update.

On the first night, my brother-in-law booked us at this restaurant that he heard about. He had wanted to go there the previous night, but the whole place was booked by someone for a function. So he made advance booking and arranged for transport to come pick us at our hotel.

The transport came quite on time. I realized that we were not the only ones going to the same restaurant from our hotel. The transport that came to pick us was actually a lorry converted to van. We all had to climb up the ‘seats’ from the back of the lorry. And we all sat in 2 rows facing one another. The road was quite bumpy. Soon the lorry turned into a very dark road. No joke, it was really dark. So dark that you cant even see your hands in front of you. Marc was asking ‘How come so dark’.

When we reached the restaurant after a 10minute ride, we were all hungry. The place looked like the one I went to in Bangkok 2 years back. It was a beach front restaurant. The kids were happy to see the beach so near them (Oh yes, they have not been to the beach yet for the 2 days they were there). But it was dark on the beach, and eldest sis was afraid that they would go to the waters, so we did not allow them to step onto the beach.

Brother-in-law ordered the food this time. BBQ Tiger Prawns, Black Pepper crabs, Steam Crabs (for mum and Kim, who loved crabs), Tom Yam Soup (How can we not order this), Stir fried Kailan, Shrimp cake (the kids loved this from the lunch so they wanted to order again), and some pork. Oh yes, this was a sumptuous meal.

*Sidetrack abit..

KNS!!! I trying to be nice and warn him about boss, he go and tell boss I told him what she told me!!!! Boss just called me to screw me upside down for warning him… No point being nice, I tell you!!! Next time just keep my bloody mouth shut!!!!

I HATE THIS BLOODY PLACEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!*

I think I did take pictures of the place. If I can find it in my other card, I will update this post with all the pictures.

Ok, I really no mood to blog about my trip now. I just wanna brood, and wallow in self pity again…

I did check on his hotel and transport. When Bubbles asked me to check on hers, I mentioned 2 names, because they were travelling together. And she assured me, yes dont worry, everything is taken care of. Now this has to happen...
Maybe Bubbles is right. My heart is not here. Maybe I should just go...
No, I think I know what I should do now.

Log on to JobsDB and start looking. Yes thats what I will do now.

P/S: I thinking I am PMSing. This is one full fledge of PMS attack.

No comments: