Monday, October 30, 2006

Cross My Fingers... Toes too, If I can...

Today my boss is back. Her being frustrated first thing she see me is not a good way to start our day (or rather my day with her). Frustrated not really because of my fault, because I have definitely tested out the system before, and it worked fine. How am I supposed to know that the system on the other side decided to play punk and refused to work??? I am not know-it-all, and definitely not a fortune teller who can predict things! Maybe I am sub-consciously refusing to do a good job. My resistance is at the peak high now, so just a little spark can have me doing things that I myself do not know what.

Today I heard from a friend I offended over the last weekend. I am happy that this friend did not take it to heart what I did (Since I am here, to all those that have offered me kind words and offered to accompany me through the weekend, thank you all. I love you all so!). Then another friend called to ask how my day was. I felt good hearing voices that sounded soothing to the ear. And not some frustrated, sarcastic voice grumbling and complaining. Come to think of it, I am quite a complaint queen too. Must bear in mind not to do that too often, because now I know how it feels to only hear complaints after complaints, which does not even concern you!

I hope I can leave early tomorrow, because I have hot date and at this point of time, I would rather go out and play than stay back and be busy for heaven-knows-what.

Everyone out there, please be kind and pray to your respective Gods for me, that she will leave early tomorrow.

No comments: