Friday, October 20, 2006

Bad Mood Day

I must have got down from the bed on the wrong side, because I feel so grouchy today. Everything seems wrong. I am barking at anyone and everyone.
I am angry because I cant do my blog properly.
I am angry because someone always talk nonsense.
I am angry because everyone is a hypocrite.
I am angry because everyone is holding me up.
I am angry because someone is a copycat.
I am angry at anything and everything.
I must make myself happy. Let me think of happy stuff...
Elfie makes me happy.
Food makes me happy.
Books make me happy.
Blogging makes me quite happy too. Muahahahahaha!
That is why I blog non-stop. I guess it is the venue that I vent all my anger and frustration on.
Tomorrow is my Phuket trip. Looking forward to it.
Pray there is no haze. Pray there is no rain.

No comments: