Friday, October 27, 2006

Life....

Someone finally figured out how to leave messages in my tagboard! Ms HP MSN me yesterday. I told her I was jealous because she left a comment in Bubble’s blog, but not in mine. She said I only allowed bloogers to leave comments. Really meh? Then I told her ‘Neh… got that message box for you to leave message also mah’ She said she couldnt. I slowly guided her along, and she did it! Yeah! Sweet of her, because she knew that I was feeling down the past 2 days.

This morning I saw a ‘Cher’ left message too. For a moment, I thought who on earth is Cher. Then I read the message again, and realized it was Teacher. Hahahaha! She has been bogged down by her numerous assignments, and I think she must be feeling damn cooped up. Asked everyone to date her out on Nov 15, after her assignments are due. OK! We shall go out and have a good time then!

Quite last night, I met D for drinks. We went to Bali Villa (or is it Villa Bali?). Quite a nice place. He told me it is outdoors and the only wind is ‘natural wind’. Ok, last night was quite cooling, but then a few big fans were blowing around us, so I guess it cant be hot right?

We chatted quite abit. He knew that I was down too. So he tried to cheer me up a little. He mentioned that my Phuket pictures had a lot of elephants.

‘I saw elephants. I scrolled down, it was more elephants. I scrolled down more, it was still elephants!’

Hahaha! Aiyah, elephants were one of the first few pictures I took mah, so more enthusiastic lor. I took more, but some of it turned out blur and yellow, some of it I cant let public view, some of it not worth viewing, so I never put lor.

He asked me 2 questions last night which set me thinking hard.

What do you like? (Actually it started off with saying that I was flipping through my Primary School autograph, then it led to saying I had many soft toys, which I cant remember who they were from, so he asked me if I liked soft toys. I said not really. Then he asked the million dollar quention)
What do you want to do? (This was because he knew I was not happy about my job)

What do I like? I thought really hard. But I couldnt answer him. I realized that there isnt one thing that I particularly liked.

Flowers? Yes I like, but I can do without them.

Jewellery? Those who know me will know that I only wear my good luck ring and my watch. Nah.

Watch? I used to buy a lot, but I dont really like it so much I will spend my last penny on them.
Clothes/shoes/bags? Which woman dont like? But I can make do with what I have.

Make up? Not really. I would rather go bare if I can, but alas, looks still do matter lor.

Photo taking? I like, but right now I feel fat and I feel I dont look good in pictures so I refrain from taking.

Food? Yes maybe this is what I like. But counted meh? Good food who dont like?

So, WHAT DO I REALLY LIKE? Can someone please tell me?

Next question: What do I want to do? I have been pondering over this question for a long long time. I still do not have the answer to that.

I told D: I am not the kind of person that will plan for my future.

He said: Just take one day as it comes?

I nodded my head.

I dont know what he thought of me then. Disorganized? Lost? Insecured? Maybe I am everything. Everyone has a goal in life. What is mine?

*Thinks really hard*

I will tell you when I find out.

No comments: