Thursday, October 26, 2006

Phuket Trip Photos

Finally! I managed to upload most of my pictures. I tried 3 times. First 2 times, Blooger hanged on me when I was halfway through. At last on my third attempt, i succeeded! *Applaud me please*
Yesterday was a shitty day. Today was not much better. Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you, you, you, and me.
Enjoy the photos, though some of them not very well taken...


The Budget terminal

Our breakfast

My half boiled eggs

2nd sis' laksa

Walking to the departure gate
Arrived at Phuket Airport!

Walking out..

Arrived at the resort. My 8 yr old nephew Marc

My neice Kim and baby nephew Matt

Matt

All aboard! For city tour!

First stop of city tour - Elephant trekking
We saw these dogs playing


This dog was under the table most of the time.
Poor dog has cataract in of his eyes.

Mum and sis with baby elephant.
See how my mum cringe whenever the trunk comes near her?


Elephants queueing, ready for trekking. Sis and Matt setting off

BIL, Marc and Kim setting off



Mum was contented taking pictures with a fake elephant

Everyone looking at the baby elephant performing


Hula hoops!

You may not see it, but baby elephant is playing a harmonica! With its trunk!

Coming back from elephant trekking


Marc, indulging in his ice cream in a quiet corner

Next stop, Chalon Temple

A blur night view from the resort

While waiting for the transport to come pick us to the restaurant, I took some (blur) pictures

Beach view from the beach front restaurantOur food

Tiger prawns!Pepper crabs!Er... some other dishes!Getting ready for Khai islands!It poured the night before.

See how flooded the road is? I think it was about ankle deep..See Matt's expression? He was crooning away his '1 little, 2 little, 3 little Indians...'Our speedboats that will bring us to Khai Nok islandWaiting for everyone else to arriveWe were the Blue teamWaiting...

Our barang (part of it)Finally got on to our boat!We saw this really BIG lizard crawl from the beach to the rocks! It attracted alot of attention, and everyone made way for it to pass throughSee the lizard? See those 'shells' on the rocks? I cut myself on one of those rocks

when I was snorkelling. And I only gently touched the rock...Mum and Matt
Mum and KimMarc with his flippersMattKim and MattHappy Kim surrounded by the many fishesMum2nd sis and Marc, building sandcastlesTada!Back to the boat, heading back to the main station. This little gal (see the little arrow poitning) is cute! She offered us some bread to feed the fish (Actually we offered her first, then she 'returned' us) Sweet little gal kept talking to us in Jap, assuming that we can understand her. :-)

KimTired boy on boardEveryone is tired. We went to Patong for dinner that night

The restaurant we ate atThe crabs, lobsters, prawns, fish

Cost of the lobsterThe streetSee the BIG Iguana on the man's shoulder?The Ah Guas...The black dog we sawThe Masks that amazed the kidsThe massageTo Allamanda Beach!

Waiting for the ferry to come...

Eldest sis checking out first...My mum, 2nd sis and I ended our trip with a good massage

and dinner at this restaurant by the riverAfter we came back to Singapore, I went for Manicure! Slanted French with gold glitter!

No comments: