Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Match.com

Today is a little more relaxing for me… Cos boss never come in mah… She left me with the task of completing her PPT for her, which I have already completed last night, having stayed past midnight in the office with her. I must say that she has mellowed down a lot this trip… Maybe Bubbles is right, things can only get better.

Steal some time to blog abit. It has become a habit for me. Must blog, and must read certain blogs. If not, something seems missing. Am I suffering from some disorder???

Remember I joined this online dating thingy? Well, some guys did contact me, but of course I have to selectively reply. Afterall, I wouldn’t know how they are really like right? Somemore some got no picture one leh, don’t even know he tall dark handsome or not hahaha… After some chatting with them, here are some reviews:

D – He looks quite cute la… But then I think he is very full of himself. Can you imagine, in MSN, he actually said: After looking at your picture, I think we can be friends for long. Please lor!! I blocked him and deleted him after we finished our chat for the night.

S – He is the tall tall guy… A tad bit too tall for me. He seems quite nice in the beginning, an auditor who travels quite a far bit, tall, not ugly (he guaranteed me), but of course, such good things don’t last very long for me hahah. I find him too bo chap. Ai mai ai mai. Not ok for me, a woman seriously looking ok! Hahaha!

M – He is abit funny… Weird… Always wanna get drunk. Always try to jio me for drinks. He told me he had cancer before. I don’t really believe him lor. And he always talk in languages I don’t understand. Thai, I think. Why the hell he speak Thai to me, I don’t know. Do I look like I am Thai? Or that I understand Thai??? *Scratch head*

W – He seems like the only normal guy I am talking to. I don’t know why, he is the only one I gave my number to, after making him promise not to call me. Though I wonder why I gave him the number if I don’t want him to call me hahahaha. I think I am weird too. He sends me a lot of sms everyday. Morning, night, after work before sleeping. Hmm… not very normal afterall… hahahah!

The rest are either Indians, Malays, African Americans, Italians etc etc. Those who know me well will know that I go for STRICTLY Chinese ONLY. Call me racist, but I cannot imagine myself with another race, SORRY!

Others will be those that don’t really fit into what I am looking for. Okok, I know: I choose people, people also choose me mah. Only fair that I choose carefully right? Afterall, this is the person I am going to live with for the rest of my life right?

Oh well, maybe that’s not the right medium for me to find. Ok, next!

No comments: