Thursday, October 19, 2006

Free Meal 2

Yesterday I had another free meal. Yes! Those who want to buy me lunch/dinner/or even breakfast, all are welcome ok! Hahaha
I met up with one of my neighbourhood friend, D (See, I blog about you now, dont say I never ok). Why we got to know each other, was because, well, we stay in the same neighbourhood, and we both love and have dogs. Same breed somemore. So I guess this is also a kind of fate, right?
We had wanted to meet up for dinner before yesterday, but either he was busy, or I was busy. Finally, we settled on yesterday. I told him I wanted something light, because I want to look good in my bikini (If I ever wear one) when I go for my Phuket trip this weekend. He suggested a few places, and we decided on Out of The Pan at Raffles City. Light meh? *Shrug*
We settled down at the restaurant and flipped through the menu. Knowing myself, that I would not be satisfied with just a salad, I ordered a Smoked Ham crepe, and a soda. D ordered Fish Masala Crepe, and a hot chocolate. I thought it was quite amusing, because I have never seen a guy order hot chocolate before. Cute. Hahaha. No offence hor, D.
We chit chat abit. I found out that he knows web page design! Yeah! Some of you should know, that I had been spending a fair bit of time on designing my blogskin. And the end result has not been very satisfying to this point. I started scheming on how to ask him to help me do up a nice one. And at the end of the day, he said that he will take a look, and see if he can do a web page for me. Hooray!!
We went to a CD shop after dinner. I was looking at my clasical music again. He looked around. I got this really nice instrumental CD that the gal in the shop recommended. I also bought Chloe's Fairy Tale album. You wouldnt believe that she is only 16 this year, with that very powerful vocal of hers. Nice...
We headed back home after that. He walked me to the bus stop. I looked at him and said 'I am a big gal already you know, I can go home myself'. He laughed and said he will wait for my bus to come then make his way elsewhere.
Nice guy... Too bad, he is taken... But nevermind, maybe I will meet my colleague in Phuket, and sparks will fly from there. Hahahaha!
Pray for me ok, D!

No comments: