Monday, September 04, 2006

See My Blur Eyes @_@

Me really busy this week.. cos my boss is back... those on msn... I am not even chatting lor! You can see the 'Busy' icon on my name the whole week. But I really busy lor... But I am happy, cos I think I know what I am doing now. Yes, I may still not be very organized, but I am almost there! Prepare to applaud me ok!

Today nearly kenna again. If not for Bubbles, I think my boss would have screamed at me already.... She told me to call a person, H. So I flipped through the name list and was already dialling when I noticed this person is in Marcom. Why does she want me to call Marcom when she is talking Leasing? I was hesitating to finish dialling the numbers when Bubbles came over, and said, 'hey, she wants you to call this who right?'. I was like 'Yes, but why does she want to call this person?' Bubbles was like 'H is from BJ, you know?'. Of cos I didnt know lor. They even have the same surname lor! And I discovered I do not know this person's number at all! Luckily for me, Bubbles was there. She quickly called someone who knew the number and gave it to me. Phew!!! C, the CEO's secretary happened to be around as well, and she imparted her organization of telephone numbers to me. I must really do that when I am not so busy. Start tomorrow, infact. Do bit by bit. Hor? ;p

I had been praying for my boss to go back soonest possible (I was told there is no such phrase - soonest possible). I was so happy when she told me to book her on the Wednesday flight. Then it occurred to me that she had to attend another event on Friday. I was contemplating whether I should just book the flight as she instructed, or remind her of the event. Eventually, the responsible side of me won the war. I reminded her of the even and she went like 'Oh ya, I have to stay till Saturday then!' Sigh.. Ok, nevermind, at least I dont get into trouble for not reminding her, right? Right!

I helped out at the event today. I find that actually I am quite good at Customer Service. I keep smiling at everybody and tried to answer their queries as best as I could, although in actual fact I am blur as sotong! The other exhibition table dont even have anyone there, and I have to triple up as their customer service as well. Maybe I should switch line hor... hehehe... Consider...

I think I am a little intimidated by my boss. I panic quite easily when she asks me to do things. Don’t know why. Maybe bcos I know myself that I am not fully organized and prepared yet. Have to really buck up. Hope I don’t get into anymore trouble with her. Cross my fingers!

4 more days to go!

No comments: