Friday, September 08, 2006

I am back!

I miss blogging! Had been real busy this past one and half week. Cos boss back mah. This is my first experience of her workoholicness. Latest I have stayed back is 12+am. And not to mention the Saturdays burnt. But I heard I have not got the worst yet. I know there were times when people had to work till 4am in the morning just to meet with her! What kind of a boss do I have? And the best thing is: everybody gets dark circles and eye bags, except her! Really, I have observed, although she sleeps very little, she doesnt have abit of eyebag. I wonder how she does it....
Oh the good news is: I am confirmed! Finally passed my probation! Hahahaha... Had been a little worried before. I actually had a rather good talk with boss (Thanks to the encouragement of Bubbles), and sorted out some of our problems. And she told me that she had asked HR to confirm me one month ago! Where is my letter, HR???? Bubbles and I had a little celebration. She treated me to this nice Italian restaurant. Very posh, yet cosy. And the food is bagus! I had this Tiogliolini seafood in tomato sauce, and Bubbles had the nicest Caesar salad. Although the serving was not very big, we both felt very satisfied. Thanks Bubbles for the sumptuous lunch!
Now I am looking forward to my KL trip next week. We went to buy our coach tickets just now. This is Bubbles' first trip on a coach and she asked so many questions. Hahahaha.
Can we choose the seats?
You mean only can sit upstairs?
Got food one ah?
Oh can choose the kind of meal?
Where to board the bus har?
How long is the journey? (She asked this at least twice)

Funny la she... Made me wanna laugh out loud. Like a small kid going on a trip for the first time. Actually sometimes little things make her excited. Which is good. Bcos I feel that I have lost the feeling of excitement. Like nothing can excite me anymore. Am I getting bored with life????

Of cos not la. There are so many things I have not tried before. Just that now I dont have the means to do so many things. Must wait till things are more stable, then I will slowly do what I want to do.

Tonite am going home for dinner. Finally... I have not eaten with my dear mum for a week plus. She kept asking me: are you coming home for dinner tonite, and my answer is always: see what time my boss leave lor. She kept asking me how come like this, cos during her time, her boss dont make people stay when they need to work late. I told her 'Mum, you cannot compare now and your time lor. That was like 40 years ago?' hahahaha... Well, now competition is so stiff. If you dont work hard enough, or dont pretend enough to work hard (LOL), you get swept out of the circle very soon. That is the cruel but true reality. Its not just work for the sake of working, but work for the sake of survival. Sigh,... Ok. dont talk about unhappy things...
I have like 2 weeks break before my boss comes back again end of September. So I better make sure I enjoy these days man! Here I go, off to enjoy! But stay tuned for more Beach Gals series ya..

No comments: