Thursday, September 21, 2006

Doughnuts

Ok… After working for a morning… I think I need to blog!!!! Take a break can??? Ok, I know I have been blogging excessively, but I cant help it. I think I am addicted…. Is there any cure for Excessive Blogging Disorder???

Ei, I asked a question in one of my earlier post… Who knows how to change blogskin?? No answer yet. I guess those reading my blog all don’t know how to. Can someone tell me how?

I am craving for doughnuts now. Do you think Spinelli sells doughtnuts? *Runs down to check* No doughnuts…. Saaaaaaaaaad…

Summerhouse Doughnut… Looks good… * Quickly calls to order* Collecting after work. Yeah! *Shows victory sign*

Some people think that the world cant go ob without them. Or maybe she thinks that I am completely incompetent. Maybe. Cos I have been slacking mah. Hahahaha. You think if I wanna do my job well, you got chance to check my work meh?! I cannot be bothered with you only! Let the whole world think your are good lor. Yes I don’t deny you are good at what you do. But your Let the whole world think your are good lor. Yes I don’t deny you are good at what you do. But your personality SUCKS big time!!! Act so sweet & innocent, but actually so gossipy.. PUI!!

Sighhhhh… Ok… I shall stop complaining…

No comments: