Friday, September 22, 2006

Fate..

Here are some pics of the Summerhouse Doughnuts I bought yesterday.

I find them so-so only. Not very fantastic. Disappointed…. *Sulky face*

Me and my sis bringing Elfie to Sentosa tomorrow to celebrate his one-year-old birthday. Actual day is Monday la, but I want to let him run abit. He loves to dash around on the sands. But he HATES the water! After the first time I threw him in, he refused to step in anymore! Hahahaha…

At times, I feel that Elfie is a blessing to me. Bcos he is a good companion when I feel lonely, and there is no one I can talk to. At times, I feel guilty that I cannot spend more time with him.

I realize that I have few friends. Hi-bye friends, plenty. But there are times when I wanted to find someone for dinner, and there is none. I can scroll down my phone list, and despite having few hundreds of names in there, there is no one I can ask for a dinner date. That is after screening away those that I am avoiding, those that are avoiding me (hahaha), those that are out of town, those that are in town but I don’t wish to meet, those that are in town but don’t wish to meet me, those marries/attached ones la. Am I fussy or what??

Well, according to superfate (forwarded by Bubbles):

在人生的旅程中,您的戀愛或結婚對象很有可能是先經由親友介紹或相親而認識,因為您對於愛情比較不太有經驗,也不善於包裝自己、行銷自己,有時更怯於表達自己的感情,碰到喜歡的人也多半停留在欣賞的階段,不僅不容易給對方一點暗示,更不會表白或倒追,因此不僅錯失許多機會,更在心中產生既期待又怕受傷害的感覺,反而更不容易擦出愛的火花。您若是對象還沒有出現,不要心急,在您身邊確定有人正喜歡著您,只要您真心誠意給對方一點暗示,幸福就在您身邊。

To translate, my marriage partner is likely to be introduced by friends or relatives, or by matchmaking (*roll eyes*), bcos I have little experience in relationships (??), and I am not good at packaging myself or ‘selling’ myself (okkkkkkkkk), and sometimes am afraid of expressing my feelings, so even if I meet someone I like, at most will admire him at a distant, making it hard to hint to him that I like him, and I wouldn’t express myself or make the first move, thus missing out a lot of opportunities, creating the want-but-afraid-of-getting-hurt feeling, this makes it difficult to create ‘sparks’. If your partner has not appeared yet, fret not, there is definitely someone out there liking you now, just need to give him a little encouragement and hint, and you will live happily ever after.

Ok.. if this is really accurate, so my SO will be friend’s friend? Or do I have to sign up with SDU or something??? Wait, it says there is someone liking me now, but I need to give hints and encouragement. But… I DON’T KNOW WHO HOW TO HINT AND ENCOURAGE????? Come on… Make me kan chiong only!

Nevermind… I be patient…

No comments: