Thursday, September 14, 2006

Frequent Flyer

Rosie is going to KL tomorrow! With Bubbles and her 2 long lost friends. Feel abit excited… Also will be meeting Mr. A for dinner, if he doesn’t fly me another 747, that is. Looking forward to it! Can do some shopping also. Go clubbing. Go eat nice food. Too many things to do! 2 days is too short! But, I have a mission to complete when I come home on Sunday, so I have to make it a short one.

Mummy asked me yesterday, I ever mentioned that I was going to Hong Kong, when am I going? I looked at her, and told her ‘Mummy, I went to Hong Kong almost 4 years ago’. She said ‘Oh, I thought you are going to bring me’. Is that a hint? Ok, after our Phuket trip in Oct, maybe yearend we go Hong Kong lor. Just like what we planned. During Christmas maybe? In that case, I better save more money and stop spending like nobody’s business. If not, I can only afford to send her there, while I stay in Singapore. Hahhaha

Yesterday Bubbles sent us a link for online fortune telling. Some of us tried it and found it quite accurate. Mine said that I will marry someone who respects me and loves me a lot. And that there might just be someone who is admiring me now. WHO IS IT? Come out and let me see you la.

Well, I guess such things cannot be rushed. If the time is right, everything will just happen accordingly, right? Right. I shall wait patiently for my Prince Charming to appear.

Gotta go back to work. I will continue my Beach Gals series soon. Stay tuned!

No comments: