Monday, July 31, 2006

Pull Up My Socks

Since I am not able to blog at home, I shall blog in the office ba... hehehhehe..

My comments on my MSN today were 'Time to pull up my socks'. Why did I put that? Bcos I feel that it is time to make the best of my decision to change job lor... Bubbles was right: I had accepted this job rather halfheartedly... Too eager to get out from my previous job... Maybe it was a little too rash, but well... since I am already here... Might as well give it my best shot right?

Yes, my boss may be a little hard to please (Or should I change it to 'very hard to please?;p) but all the more I should show I am competent and so able to take on a better role than to serve a woman who doesnt know what she wants most of the time right (ei, sounds like what I am now...But I am sure I wont make life difficult for others... I am too kind!!!! hahahaha) I have been thinking... Do I really want to do this for the rest of my life? Actually I do not mind, provided boss is nice hahahaha... And provided the work I am doing serves a purpose, not just printing and saving all those rubbish things... And everything has to be a secret... Not sure why the fuck it is so secretive, but that is the way I am 'trained' to work...

I want to complement my boss' work, be able to help when he/she needs it, be able to function or run the office even when he/she is not around. I am willing to learn... BUT... I think I have slacked over the years in my previous company. And I am not geared up yet. That is why I need to pull up my socks, la...

I am not a high flyer, nor am I aiming for any big titles or fat bonus (though that would be nice). I just want to do my work well and get paid for it. I prefer to be behind the scene, which is why I chose to be a PA/secretary. I do not like the limelight on me... I will blush ahahahahahaha... Thats true..

Bubbles, believe me. I will start pulling my socks up. Give me some time to gear up. I wont let you down (Cos Bubbles is the one who got me the job mah ;p)

No comments: