Friday, July 28, 2006

KNN

Yesterday I scolded bad word... KNN..... For the first time in my life.... Yes I did... In the past, the worst I scolded was "fxxk", or "KNS", or "KL" (Kwai lan)... These considered bad word? ahahahahaha.... I shocked my dear friend cos she never expected to hear that from me... Tho it was over MSN that I said the 3 letter bad word(??)....

Perhaps it was the upbringing, I could never bring myself to scold anything vulgar... OK... KNN was the limit... Like LJ, or CB... I could never never make myself say it... Yes, write I can... cos I dun hear myself mah... hahahaha... But to say it out loud... I think I will need some serious training... If not no one will ever know that I am speaking vulgarity... Yes, come to think of it, I only say KNN, fxxk, or any vulgarity over MSN or Yahoo... never directly from my mouth... KNS... not considered la hor... hahaha....

I remembered how amused we were during secondary school when our form teacher told us that 'Ma De' was a bad word... To us, it is just maybe rude, but not a bad word... And our dear Gangster loved to say that when we were in sec school... So she got told off a few times when form teacher heard her... But she did not change, of cos... hahaha.... Still the same old Gangster we all know.... Tho now she is a little more cultured... I guess we all mature with age, and become more nonchalant to things that we used to think was so intolerable before...

But I seem to be going opposite direction... Cos nowadays I am less tolerant... Which leads to why I scolded KNN yesterday... Is it bcos also with age, we tend to be more prideful? So not able to take criticism or a few nasty remarks even though I know the person is just being nonsensical? Maybe...

I have been reading Esther's blog. She seems to be having a down period... Am I being affected by her? I think so... I think I should be reading happier stuff.... Esther... be strong (like I said in my email) Hang on there... Everything will turn out just fine...

Me, I just need to vent my frustration somewhere... Which is why I have been blogging like mad recently.... hahahaha... So please forgive me if you read any vulgarity here... Its just me letting out steam....

No comments: