Thursday, July 27, 2006

Whats wrong with me.....

I hv become so impatient, so vulgur, so curt.. Whats wrong with me?? I m finding it hard to balance time between friends and family, and come on, I dont even hv a significant half yet... If you are complaining now, what will happen will I am attached next time with a normal man (as in someone who can be with me any time of the week, not just mondays and wednesdays)? M I wrong to want to spend more time with my mum? M I wrong to want to be a responsible mum to my dog? M I wrong to keep in touch with my other friends? M I wrong not to be at your beck and call? Sigh....

I used to be more accommodating, more patient... Nowadays, I m so short fused... so emotional... so easily frustrated.....

Is it bcos u tend to take for granted what u used to hv access to so easily? So when u dont hv it anymore u become defensive? Or is it bcos I take for granted that u will understand my position? So when u dont, I get frustrated...

Maybe its just me... PMS... Post, not pre... Sigh.....

No comments: