Monday, July 24, 2006

bubbles bubbles

Bubbles said I shld change to this... cos dun hv to log in and everyone can see... ahaha... ok lor.. just to make her happy lor...

Did i mention that she tried to set us up with her friend ytd? oh ya i think i did mention briefly the other side (what other side... hahaha) well... he is a nice guy la... jenn and me remembered him as very tall... chatty... not as bad looking as bubbles described him to be hahaha.... complexion not very good lor... but he guy mah... ok la.. my complexion good can liao.. ahahaha.... pui pui pui... dun be proud... wait breakout... (touch wood!)

i told bubbles frankly that i feel he is not ready to start a r/ship cos of his coming posting to Taipei... maybe he scared long distant r/ship wun last... maybe lor... but then, it doesnt hurt to make a new friend... next time go taipei got free accommodation! wahahahaha....

actually not every long distant r/ship wun last... like my other one... actually it could hv lasted if things were different in the first place.... i did not mind the distance... and dun think he did (since i was the one travelling to him all the time @X!&#$) Maybe both of us are too conscious... of the consequences if we continued... Tho i did not mind... but i guess he felt guilty... both to me and the other side (other side again?!) well... things are fine now... i m happy with our status now... friends, buddies... and i can always get a free good meal whenever i go KL wahahahaha....

oh yes, i actually forgot his birthday! only called him when i logged on to my other yahoo account (which i dun always log in nowadays) and saw the birthday reminder... i supposed i m relle over him ahahaha... good or bad... i also dunno... good ba... this way we can relle be good friends.... nothing else...

sigh,,, when will i ever find my prince charming? m i looking too high up? no what... no need too handsome, no need too tall, no need too rich (this of cos the more the merrier ahahah), can let me live comfortably can liao... like i no need to worry abt bills and stuff, hv a roof over my head kind.. i happy liao.. can make me laff.... more talkative than me, but when there is a need to listen to me, he is willing to, not all full of himself kind... loveme, love my dog... is this too much to ask for? no leh i dun think so ba... hahahaha... anyone got someone to intro, pls drop me anote here ah...

back to work... sianzzzzzzzzz

No comments: