Monday, July 24, 2006

Entertainment

wah.. i very stressed wor... cos my fren bubbles is bored... and she asked me if i hv anything for her to read... so means i hv to keep blogging the whole day today lor... heng she going back early.. cos she travelling tmw mah... and she hero haven pack yet... so can go home early to pack lor...

let me introduce my fren bubbles a little... she is a very long time fren of mine... since we were thirteen... sec one classmates lor.... counting back... wah... we oredi frens for so long oredi!!! that doesnt mean we r old tho... put it this way, we started very young... ahahahah....

actually, we were not very close in sec one... tho we claim to be the 'ten sisters' (who on earth in this century still calls themselves that???) but not everyone is close to everyone... like for me then, i was close to the 'gangster', Jenn, and thats about it... i was rather shy then mah (i m still shy now)... did not relle open up to alot of pple.... only when i was doing my degree then i started to be more vocal...

we sort of drifted apart when i was in poly, cos i sort of felt left out... everyone went to JCs then, only me in poly... so i was like, feeling i dont fit in... so i delibrately did not join in most of their gatherings... but after that, heck la... i m not so badly educated also mah... my england also quite powderful mah... can communicate can oredi lor.... so i joined back (hmmm.... come to think of it, my england relle powderful hahahaha)

then i started sharing more... get to know them more... that was i was 24 oredi... sigh... abit late but still not too late to get to know all my sisters... i m glad that i hv them... yes sometimes we may not hv the time for one another... but when someone is in need (of companionship or anything else) usually we give readily... yes, we may not agree with some things some of us do sometimes... but like what kazua (cockroach) said (and i always remember what she said): we accept pple as they r, good point and shortcomings included, and dont expect them to change just bcos u dun like it. i hv my own shortcomings: short and quick tempered, sometimes painfully shy become anti-social... but they all accept me as who and what i am... so i shall do the same...

bubbles always say that i m a 'weak' gal... always need 'protection'... maybe ba.. ahhahaha... but how come the guys never come to help me leh... i not pretty enuf isit isit? ok.. then i shall be sexy hahahahahahahahahah

so far, i hv been well 'protected' by my family and frens, that i hv to admit.... i m damn lucky... if there is relle a god, pls let me be lucky for the rest of my life... amen

No comments: