Monday, July 24, 2006

Mr Roach

wah today i blog so much leh.... no choice.... bubbles is my 'protector'... i cant repay her kindness so hv to blog to keep her entertained.... wahahahahahahah

ok... so the topic now is abt Mr Roach... I must hv owed him alot in my past life... thats y he keeps appearing to scare me out of my wits all the time in this life... I hv absolutely no idea y i m so terrified of him... I honestly dun relle judge pple by their looks... but... for Mr Roach, I relle cannot stand him lor... The sight of him makes me run a mile!!!

Imagine his creepy hairy legs on mine... i wanna scream and puke at the same time..... i cannot take it lor... y always come and target me?? y always me????? i m the one who kenna in my pants... kenna climb onto leg at nite, kenna in the bathroom... kenna everywhere... y? y? y?

wah the pants incident relle freaked me out lor... i relle cant imagine how it got there in the first place... the story goes like this:

i was bathing one morning.... without my glasses or lens of cos.. then i caught a glimpse of something 'walking' on the window sill of the bathroom... somehow i knew it was him... i quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped myself and grabbed my glasses and baygon and dashed back into the bathroom... looked everywhere, every corner and hole in the bathroom but couldnt find him anywhere... i spent like 15min looking for him... to no avail... i gave up... continued bathing, at the same time keeping my eyes wide open... till the moment i stepped out from my house, i did not see him anymore... i took the bus to the mrt station, took the train to my office, switched on my PC, went to the pantry to get water... then i felt it! something was squirming in my jeans! Irkssssssss!!!!! i thod i imagined it.. so i stayed still for a second... then it squirmed again... i threw my bottle into the sink, did a 100m sprint to the toilet... unzipped my pants... and out fell my Roach... YUCKS!!!!! how long did it stay there and HOW IN THE FIRST PLACE DID IT GET INTO MY JEANS?????? i checked all over my body and shook out all my colthes before putting them on again to make sure that NOTHING was left inside....

yes i know that was a grosque story, but its true... from then onwards, i made sure i shake out every single pc of my clothings - undergarments, jeans, pants, shirts, tops, skirts... before i put them on... NO MORE ROACHES ON MY BODY PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

just ytd... i was mopping the kitchen floor... happily mopping away till i dipped the mop under the cabinet and out came a roach... not alive (heng ah!!!) but dead... quite dried up... i remembered him... cos i killed him... (yes i m a murderer, sue me!) but i couldnt find or see his body after that so i did not destroy the evidence... that was quite a few weeks back... gosh how long did he lay there... i jumped when i saw him... even tho he is already dead... what shld i do... i stared at him for a whole 10 min before i moved... just to make sure that he is relle dead (yes i hv dealt with some roaches that pretend to be dead but when u try to sweep they become alive again),... what shld i do with the body? i tried to sweep it into the dustpan and dump it into the bin... but even tho the broom was like a metre long... i still didnt dare to go near him and sweep him away... i used scotch tape and stuck it to the end of the bamboo stick we use to hang our clothes (that is relle long) and tried to 'stick' the body... but that didnt work... i did think of vaccuuming it... but the thod of the body still in the house makes me uneasy... in the end... out of no choice... i vaccuumed it... come to think of it, must remember to tell bro to empty the bag when he comes back from KL....

pls Mr Roach, i dont want to hv anymore to do with u... stay away from me pls!!!!!

No comments: