Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Touched....

I cant help but blog this... bcos i want to remember this event...

I told bubbles yesterday about my nitemare the nite before... i dreamt about a female ghost in my house... usually i m ok about it... but the fact that i am all alone in the house these few days plus hungry ghost festival is just around the corner (in fact today is THE day) makes me feel damn scared about it... i mean, y do i hv to dream abt that now... and i relle jumped when i dreamt abt that... and in my mind was the scene i saw 'her', nothing else i can remember....

bubbles said it might be bcos the HGF is coming so tend to be more prone to such dreams... or it may be someone close who hv passed away taking the form of 'her' to convey some message (????!!) I gave her a slightly hard push (and I feel guilty abt it) and told her not to scare me... she quickly tried to make me feel better by saying its probably nothing la... and she asked if I wanted to get Jenn to accompany me at nite...

I tried to get the memory out of my mind for the rest of the day... after i reached home... i tried to get myself busy... cook for my boy... watched tv... read my book... tried to do some scrapbooking.... and when i was almost ready to get into bed... i had a call at 10.30pm... it was bubbles... asking how i m... m i sleeping soon... told me i could call her anytime if i felt like it... her hp will be on 24 hours... i was so touched to get that call... i mean... normally people will just forget abt it after u tell them... but she actually remembered and bothered to call to check on me at nite... how sweet of her!

There is a tendency to always remember how people has been nasty to u, but u forget easily how that person has been nice to u... How sad... That is y I want to blog this.. So that in years to come, I will always remember how this dear friend of mine had been so nice and sweet to me... I want to learn to appreciate people around me more... Like my mum... I know I hv not been a good daughter... I know I hv been throwing tantrums and giving u a black face when i feel shitty... and now i feel shitty abt that... I will try to be a good daughter from now on... I know its easy to say, but I will TRY my very best not to shout at you... not to show u my mood swings anymore...

Mummy, I love u!

Ei, how did it get to my mummy??? Bubbles, I love u too! And everyone else out there, I love u too!!!

No comments: