Monday, April 09, 2007

KL Trip

KL was good. Well, some good, some bad lah, but generally good.

I had fun eating (yes I started binging again), playing with my niece and nephews, catching up with Mr. A, and going for relaxing massage and shopping with Eldest Sis.

The journey there was horrible lah. The seats were ok, but a supposedly 5 hour journey became 6, because the drivers dilly-dallied during the stopover, and had numerous stops for petrol, drop offs. I didn’t know they had so many stops! Sis said next time I could take Aeroline, which stops at 1-Utama now, which is nearer to her place, and I can just hop on the bus after shopping next time! Yeah!


Bad jam from my house to the coach station


Kim writing her night-time story - The Prince and The Princess


Eldest Sis' pre-school and day care centre.


The playground



Where the rabbit used to live in.

Mr. A, my sis remembers what you said about sponsoring the 2 rabbits, so... ;p

Computers for the older kids.




One of the classrooms


Eldest Sis asked me to go upstairs and surprise the kids there, and see what their reactions are. Surprised, scared, or? This is when I caught them unaware.


And when they saw me, they immediately posed for me!

See?



Especially this little one. He is really a poser. My sis didnt even need to see the photos to know its him.



See what I mean?

A shy girl who decided to come up to me after a long consideration


Sweet young girl...



The new generation paper dolls


Now they are dressed



I saw how this 'poodle' imposter was transformed to...

This poodle that looks more like one! Kekeke...
Mr. A, I didnt show your face hor...



Saw this cute little Shih Tsu puppy. Damn attitude leh! Abit like my Elfie... Hehehe


This friendly Schnauzer was boarding there. Kept wanting to play leh.. I love its eyelashes!


This Pekingese puppy slept on my lap! So cuuuuuuuuuute!


So yeah, that was my KL trip. N, it’s back to reality in Singapore…

Sigh, when is the next holiday?



Flower Power
10 Stalks of Roses – You Are Perfect

No comments: