Friday, April 06, 2007

Me From KL

Hello hello! This is me from KL, blogging with my Edlest Sis's PC.
So, after 1 freakking long 6 hours' bus journey, I reached KL at 1am last night. Usually the journey is faster, but yesterday, the 2 drivers were driving at their own pace, 70km/hr, and chitchatting away, and taking their own sweet time during the break, and stoppig at the petrol kiosk for so damn long!!!!! I targetted to reach at 12am latest, but instead, I reached at freaking 1am!!!! Not only I tired, but I also paiseh to make my sis come all the way to fetch me so late.
And my nephew Marc, is now looking at me type, so I better not have too much vulgarity here ;p....
And so, I am going for a massage later.. er... Malay style?? I told my sis I needed a massage badly, and I wanted something cheap. So she made an appointment with a Malay lady to do it for me in her school. Yeah, my sis has a school! So later I shall go and take some photof and see if I can post it here for you people to see how a school in KL looks like.
I skipped dinner last night, so was damn very hungry this morning. But my lazy nephew Marc refused to walk with me to the market to get food, so I had to make do with Maggi Mee... Bah!!!! But I shall get myself a good meal AFTER my massage kekeke...
I shall update more when I am back in Singapore.
So long!!!!
P/S: Pardon the non-spacing cos somehow it doesn't come out even after I press 'Enter'. Can read la, hor?

No comments: