Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Next Trip!

I have officially stuck Waraku off my list of favourite Japanese restaurants. Yesterday I went with GQ and JS to the Starhub Centre branch. Again, the food tastes either way too salty, or too bland.

JS ordered Katsu Curry Don at first, but after one bite, her face scrawled up and gave that yucks look. I tasted my paperpot soup, and immediately knew what the problem was. Too salteeeeeeeeeeeeeee! JS couldn’t take it, and asked to order another dish, Ramen. I stuck to my soup, because I secretly knew that the result would be the same. Indeed, when her ramen came, she took a bite, and her face became like Coliq-M’s expressionless face, rolled her eyes, and continued eating. She looked as if she was being tortured ahahaha!

So, Waraku no more!

Then we headed to Alleybar for drinks. The party animal GQ started yawning at 10pm! Can you believe it? And, she quit smoking! Wow! *Applaud* Good for you GQ! Love really does wonders. *Giggles*

So, JS, when are you stopping? >_>

We haven’t met for a long long time, so had lots to catch up. Bitching as usual. And suddenly someone mentioned about going on holidays, and we remembered about our Korea trip that dieded in the process of planning. Like with all traveling in big groups, we couldn’t commit a time for such a long holiday, so, we decided to go somewhere nearer first, before making other bigger plans.

Bangkok? Nah, JS and I did not really like the place. I thought it smelt really bad… Phuket? I was there just last year, and the other 2 did not seem keen. Bali? All of us have never been there, and were suddenly excited over it. BUT, is it safe? Will there be a third bombing? *Shivers* KL? I frequent there, but I don’t mind. JS has not been there before, and GQ is ok. So that’s one option. Krabi? Hmmm… Yes! That’s the place to go! Massage everyday, laze around under the beach umbrella, reading a book, people watching, drink ourselves silly every night. Sounds good eh?

And the next holiday is… Labour Day! Oooops! Boss is coming back. How? *Cross my fingers that she come back after* We intend to take the Monday off. So even if we fly on Saturday, we can spend 4D3N there. Should be enough ya?

And so, I am assigned the important role of researching for the cheapest but best package for our trip.

So, if you will excuse me now, I need to get on with my task, and report to my 2 darlings.

No comments: