Monday, April 16, 2007

Still Around...

Yes, I am still around and kicking. Not that I have not been blogging, just that some thoughts I prefer to keep it private, so I didn’t publish them. In fact, I blogged quite abit the past week. Maybe, when I feel like it, I will publish them lah.

Anyway, I will be migrating to Wordpress soon. In fact, I have imported my blog here, there. So if you are still interested to keep up with what’s going on with my life, please go here http://gardenofrose.wordpress.com/

The site is still very raw, because I am still playing around with it. So please bear with it for a while, or a long while if I don’t manage to figure it out… ;p

So I have been busy moving office. Because I had been feeling down (I guess I have learnt to keep my feelings to myself, because I don’t think anyone noticed ;p), I had been barking at people a lot. If I had been barking at you for no reason, or for little reasons, I apologise. SORRY!

I had been packing and packing, and taping and taping, and labeling and labeling for the past week. Good that I had all the packing to keep myself occupied, and not think of anything else. Thanks to Bubbles, whom I did bark at (sorry, ok?), I was able to go home early on Friday night. I also heeded her advice to dump some things. True, boss would never know that they even existed muahahaha!

Someone in the office bought the famous queue-like-mad donuts, and offered me one. I shared it with Bubbles. Since then, I had been craving for more. But then, I had heard a lot about this queue-like-mad donuts. How long the queue was, how people queued for 7 hours just to get a dozen, how each customer is only limited to 2 dozens.

So on Saturday, I happened to be a Raffles City, I decided to check out the queue-like-mad donuts place. I saw, ei, queue not very long what. So I joined the queue. The couple in front of me looked at me suspiciously. I tried to ignore them. After a while, the guy turned and told me ‘Excuse me Miss, the queue is over there,’. So I turned and what a shock I got!

There was another queue at the back with about 20 – 25 persons in it. They cut off the queue so it would not obstruct the traffic. So I walked over, thinking to join that queue.

But, wait, no. There is yet another queue behind that second queue, with another about 20 – 25 persons in it. And from what I see, these people are armed with water bottles and tidbits, they came prepared to queue for the whole day.

Please lor, do I look that desperate/crazy to join the queue(s)???

No comments: